INFORMATION Acuité COLLECTS: (DATA)
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII):
We may collect and process information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, (e.g., your name, e-mail address, business address, phone number or other identifiers)[Personal Data]. We request Personal Data from you when you register on any of our Properties. In addition to information collected during registration, we may collect Personal Data that you voluntarily provide, for example, in e-mails to our Properties, online order registration forms, surveys etc.
- Non-personal Data:
- We may collect and/or track information that by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you, (e.g., demographic information (like age, profession or gender), domain names, IP addresses, computer type, browser types, and other statistical data involving the use of our Properties (Non-personal Data).
- We use Non-personal Data to help us understand who uses our Properties and to improve and market our Properties.
- IP Addresses:
We may also collect certain information about your computer, your IP address or other unique identifiers from your device. This information is collected for system administration (for example to enable identification and log-on for our services), and also to understand more generally about the way users interact with our services.
- Acuité's Mobile Apps:
Acuité's Mobile apps obtain the information you provide when you download them. Such information may include your name, e-mail address, user name, and password. In addition, the App may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, the device's unique ID &IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of browsers you use and information about the location of your mobile device. You can stop all collection of information by the App by uninstalling it.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TOOLS:
- We use internet technologies such as cookies, action keys and web bugs, among others (collectively, Tracking Tools). Tracking tools are files or tools that are placed on your computer in order to identify your Web browser and the activities of your computer on our Properties.
- For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please follow the instructions from your specific browser or follow the links below:
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer's instructions on how to manage cookies .
USE OF PII:
- Acuité will use, for its internal purposes, your PII that it collects and for statistical analysis of user's behaviour, for product development, for content improvement or to customize the content and layout of its Website. Non-personal Data would be used for internal or external purposes such as researching and identifying market segments and needs.
- In addition, Acuité may, in its sole discretion, use your Data collected by it to contact you regarding your account status and transactions relevant to your use of the Website and marketing to you our products and services which we believe may be of interest to you.
We have established reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in India and access is limited to authorized persons of Acuité. Acuité deserves the right to disclose your PII and your Data to Statutory/Regulatory Authorities if required to do so under law.
This Policy shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of laws, rules and the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute shall be Mumbai.